Sunday, April 29, 2018

Ronaldo is going to marry Argentinean Girl.

Football Fever Every time.

 Lionel Messi's Brother in law ? You can see the same way. Cristiano Ronaldo is going to be the son of Argentina!
Ronaldo does not understand the presence in the field, and he is not old. 33 touches Ronaldo has changed the style of the game, settled in personal life. Ronaldo is planning a family with the current girlfriend. In the Instagram there is an indication that Georgia Rodriguez has passed, it seems that the plan has also passed. Propose marriage proposal formally! The Argentine's daughter, who gave a smiling smile, said yes, but she did not say it.
Georgezina gave a video in personal Instagram Story On Friday, Ronaldo was riding the car outside. At the time, he jumped flying kisses on camera and said, 'I am with my beloved people.' At that time, a ring shining with an unmanner in his hand was seen. Soon after the discussion in the social media, is this the ring of Bagdi?
Although the ring of an engagement ring is anonymity in the left hand, the signature of this big diamond ring in the right hand ankle also indicates something special. Especially when Ronaldo had said earlier that he could get married this year.
A few days ago, in a live video of Instagram, Spanish citizen Georgina said that he was born in Argentina, "My mother is Spanish, but my father is Argentina, but my father is Argentina. I was born in Buenos Aires. Father tried to persuade my mother to remain permanent in Argentina. 
Ronaldo loves the love of Argentine people, "My girlfriend Argentine. Many people think that I do not like Argentina. But I like Argentina, I like it very much. '
Just like Ronaldo said in the final of the qualification of the trophy, the Argentine World Cup favored. Messi versus Ronaldo controversy, if a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Champions League: Is it time to sympathize with PSG's Neymar?

Football Fever Every time. The memes of Neymar  rolling in agony  along high streets and motorways remain one of the enduring memories...