Saturday, April 28, 2018

Good bye Legend πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

Football Fever Every time.

'good footballer, good man Because when the days of football are over, we'll be just like that-man! '
It was asked what everyone should remember about him, in Iniesta. He gave the answer exactly like his own. The moment of the match changed into a little touches in the football field. In the same way, two short stories, AndrΓ©s Iniesta said the whole story. The end of the season ending 22 years with Barcelona. The press conference was organized to inform all of them. There he told, everyone remembers him as his identity.
It was known that this day will come. But this argument can not be a consolation. Andres Iniesta is leaving Barcelona, ​​it can be advertised! Iniesta, who made 31 trophies in the 16 season (keeping the La Liga trophy as the La Liga trophy), announced the farewell to BarΓ§a.
There are more journalists in press conference. But today there are more players. The left side of the room, which has occupied all of Barcelona's bursa teammates. Gerrard Pike, Rakitich, Jordi Alba, Vidalara are sitting face-to-face with stones. Effortless efforts to not understand the expression, but the tears accumulating in the corners of the eye were saying the words of their mind, very loudly. Coordinator Arnesto Valvarde, President Bartimeau Iniesta came to sit and greeted everyone together. Friends, teammates, family, journalists, photographers, each once again express their fascination to Iniesta. They could prevent tears in this grip.

Iniesta did not get so easily. At the age of 33, there was frequent watering in the eyes of Barcelona. Iniesta said in a low voice, "It is my last season here (in Barcelona) here." It's a tough day for me. ' Nipat Bhadralo Iniesta once again said of his identity once again, "If I ever thought of ending my career in Barcelona, ​​I wanted to do that." Took the team, proved myself important and won the title. This is a very difficult day for me, because I was here for the whole life. It is very difficult to say goodbye to my house and life. But in the near future I could not give my best. I want to thank my teammates. Barca and La Messier's contribution to this stage of my coming. Barca gave me everything. I am grateful to them. '
Iniesta could say goodbye-a roaring noise was going to be heard. After all, everyone was convinced why Balon d'Or was not given in the discussion in Iniesta. But Iniesta did not have any say in this, 'I do not have much sorrow to win the ballon, I have no regrets about this. As a player I went through this magical moment, that is enough for me. From this I have found my happiness. My only goal was to succeed in this club and I did that. "
Barcelona say goodbye but not football. Iniesta magic in the coming season, where will the fans see? "I said I will never play against Barca," he said. So I will not play in Europe. '
good man? Sorry Iniesta, there is a little wrong in your words. People will remember you as a wonderful person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Champions League: Is it time to sympathize with PSG's Neymar?

Football Fever Every time. The memes of Neymar  rolling in agony  along high streets and motorways remain one of the enduring memories...