Monday, June 4, 2018

Neymar says he is not ready 100% percent !

Football Fever Every time.
Neymar after goal  Photo: Reuters

Neymar's preparation against Croatia was good. Hitting the feet of the leg for three months went out of the field. He returned and returned when he returned. There was no rust in the rhythm of the day, Neymar had scored one goal in the first match of the three defender gap. Neymar has played well before But even after such a match, I do not agree to prepare myself 100% this forward.
Neymar said after winning the 2-0 win against Croatia, "After three months of injury, it is very pleasant for me to return to football and get back to football." But the Brazilian star has not yet skeptical. He said, 'I still have some fears, gradually I am trying to overcome this in every exercise. I still have some discomfort, but it is normal. I was out of the field for a long time. '
The Brazil team will want to get Neymar 100% in the World Cup, but Neymar himself is still not quite ready to admit. Croatia, after the match, said, "I'm ready 80 percent." Brazil will play in the World Cup on 17 June at the St. Petersburg Field in Switzerland. They will play the final warm-up game against Austria on June 10. Neymar can not return to the rhythm?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Champions League: Is it time to sympathize with PSG's Neymar?

Football Fever Every time. The memes of Neymar  rolling in agony  along high streets and motorways remain one of the enduring memories...